We offer a range of extra curricular activities over the three terms of the academic year. These clubs change depending on the availability of staff and other school commitments - see the weekly newsletter for up to date information.
- KS2 Choir : Wednesday 3.15 - 4.15 in the school hall run by Mr Bowden, Mrs Cunningham and Mrs Jennings
- Children can learn to play a range of instruments: woodwind (flute / clarinet and saxophone), guitar, and drums
- Athletics : Fridays as advertised in Autumn and Spring Terms at Lancaster and Morecambe College
- KS1 Multi-skills Thursday 3.15 - 4.15 run by Morecambe Football Club *
- Y3/4 Football : Friday 3.15 - 4.15 run by Morecambe Football Club *
- Y5/6 Netball: Tuesday 3.15 - 4.00 run by Mrs Taylor and Mrs Waterhouse (Autumn and Spring)
- Y5/6 Hockey Monday 3.15 - 4.15 run by Mrs Winder
- Y5/6 Football Wednesday Lunchtime Mr Atkinson
- Y5/6 Athletics Friday 8.15-8.45 am. Mr Atkinson
* these activities have a charge as noted at the start of each session
Street Dance - run by Jennifers Dance
This is run by an outside dance group and is a charged activity. Years 1-6 are catered for on a Friday evening in the Memorial hall - collection from school.
We are grateful to the staff and many parents who give up their time to help run these activities.