Listen, learn, love and laugh as part of God's family
We hope that you have all had a lovely Easter and have managed to enjoy some of the beautiful weather that we have been having. We also hope that you and your families are safe and well.
As it is the beginning of a new term, we have started to put together some new weekly tasks to help keep our brains busy. In Maths this week, we will continue to look at fractions and start to think about measure. For English, we have uploaded a PowerPoint with an activity for each day, revising much of the work we have covered in class. Spellings will continue to be added weekly (maybe a parent could test you at the end of each week and you could email us with your score?). We will also be starting to think about our new topic 'Seasides', so we have set an art and a writing task to get you started.
Please don't worry if you don't manage cover everything. Use these activities in a way that suits you and have fun with them! If you have any queries or questions please do not hesitate to contact us and please continue to email or upload your fabulous photos on PurpleMash, so we can see what you have been doing.
In science we are starting to look at plants and how they grow.
Your challenge for this week is to look at and try as many different fruits as you can!
1. Begin by cutting up your fruit.
2. Look closely at your fruit. (Use a magnifying glass if you have one).
3. Record your observations through clearly labelled drawings.
- Think about: Do all fruits contain the same amount of seeds? Are all seeds the same? Which is the biggest seed you can find? Which is the smallest seed? Where are the seeds in your fruit?
4. Send us your fantastic drawings.